Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Orientation

Don speaking at the orientation
The orientation was really informative. I got to know more about the scheduling and what we have planned for this summer. Don did a lot of speaking about what we needed to bring and the rules of Ivy League Connection. I have to get more organized and start preparing a list of things that I'll actually need when I leave.
When we separated off into our cohort groups, Joyce talked even more to us about the activities and events that we'll be attending during our stay. Everyone seemed excited about it so I don't doubt that it will be fun. My mom was also pretty happy about things I'll be doing too. I'm looking forward to this trip and I'm going to prepare my luggage and supplies so everything will run smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment