Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Learning Experience

I had a great time at the MET today, the pictures were so intense and I even got my set of headphones to learn about each painting. One of my favorite things in this world is artwork, so I'm glad I got the chance to decipher it. They had some of my favorite artists here too, Van Gogh and Andy Warhol.
A lot of the things that I got to hear about at the MET had to do with what I learned about artwork in ceramics this year. After this trip I feel a lot more cultured about artwork itself and I might even consider it becoming a minor.
After the trip I went with my friends from 4th of July to Baskin Robbins and Insomnia Cookies, it was a lot of fun and I want to spend more time with them before this trip is over. One of them is from southern California and is pretty humble so I have a lot of admiration for her and her family. It's good to know that not everyone here is as rich and as privileged as I expected them to be. 

With that being said, I miss you mom and Adrianne! :) I know it's cliche but I miss your company so much now that I've been out here for a while! Love you guys

1 comment:

  1. Today's trip to the Museum of Modern Art was terrific. I was so happy to see you learning more by listening to the recordings on the headset you borrowed from the museum.

    ReplyDelete