Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Better Spirits

I woke up today feeling ten times better then I did yesterday. I still can't believe I'm going to be back home in a few days, it feels like I've been gone for a long time. Anyways I spent the rest of today putting the final touches on my paper. I hope my professor likes it because it is honestly some of the best stuff I've written in a while. I also have to do more writing for our debate on Friday, but I look forward to doing this and providing my team with the best argument possible.

I spent the afternoon with my friends, Alyssa and Sarena. We decided to go see the talent show and there were some great performances.
Everything was going well until it got rained out. :( Fortunately, this gave us more time to spend in the library working on our papers. It was really hard to be quiet though, we couldn't stop cracking up and distracting each other. Although I'm having fun with them, I think it would be a better idea to try and get my work done on my own because we each have a strong tendency to digress from the work that we're supposed to be doing. Hope you liked my blog, shoutout to my mom and sister, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I got drenched in that rain yesterday! My umbrella was of little use since it was blowing so hard. Glad to hear you were inside.

    ReplyDelete