Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Brooklyn Bridge

I visited the Brooklyn Bridge today and it was a bit mundane. I met up with a few of my friends at the subway and we all went through the subway to our destination. We almost ended up taking the wrong stop until I pointed out the correct route and utilized my optimal map-reading skills.We walked across the tourist haven and admired the Manhattan skyline. One thing that I thought was weird about the bridge was that it had lots of people's Instagram names and heart drawings with initials inside, I even saw a written proposal! We hurried across the bridge and passed each stand. One stand in particular that we visited sold coconut water straight from the coconut that was pretty good. After we finished crossing,we made our way back to the subway and took the train back home. I was really tired so I set an alarm to give me an hour-long nap before I went to bed. Unfortunately, the alarm didn't go off and I slept a lot longer than I intended. I'm happy I got to go to Brooklyn with my friends; It's such a memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment